Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am...




-a bad student right now...(in the process of finishing a 4 pg. argmentative paper due in 2 hours)


-feeling like I'm stuck in routine, routine, routine....


-feeling like I "am in ministry" (worship leading, small group leading, even group prayer) more than I can ever spend with Him alone


-feeling like I'm an awful friend to some


-a little stressed about $ for Costa Rica


-super EXCITED for Costa Rica


-wishing the sun was out


-MISSING MEXICO and the kids


-feeling super disconnected to my family


-struggeling with self-image


-learning a lot about self-control


-told that I am worship leader again next year

-without a SINGLE fault in the Lord's eyes (reading Colossians)






PHEW! just to name a few :) I guess that's why I haven't written for a while! Things are a bit crazy. I am clinging to Jesus as best I can, but it's been hard lately feeling Him there. I've been realizing why I have fallen into his awful cycle, and here are some lyrics that came into my head yesterday as I was talking to the Lord:


I have put You in a box


I have left You at the door


I have brushed You aside,


neglected and ignored You






And I cannot tell you


How much it pains me to hurt You


And I'm here to say


I want to return


I want to return


to the loving arms of Grace


I'm sorry, my Lord






Well I have to get back to that paper now but wanted to share a bit! The Lord is so good to me. blessings,


suse

1 comment:

  1. Love you and praying for you. When you get a chance, you need to go for one of your beautiful bike rides or walks and just soak in Jesus. He is madly in love with you and not disappointed in you AT ALL! Love you
    me

    ReplyDelete