Sunday, March 27, 2011

CUTE!

Saw this the other day....doesn't it remind you of the childlike faith we are to have?!?!


:-)

I survived San Fran and I am more than happy to be back and to undertake this crazy term! The Lord showed me a lot over break and though it is not all easy stuff I am going through right now, I am learning to not dwell on the problems, the crap, the sin, the stress, the worries....and focus on HIM and who He is and what HE can do. It makes a world of a difference.

I thought it would be an appropriate time to bring up my life verse:

Psalm 73:21-26 NLT
"Then I realized that my heart was bitter, and I was all torn up inside.
I was so foolish and ignorant-I must have seemed like a senseless animal to you.
YET I STILL BELONG TO YOU. You hold my right hand.
You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a GLORIOUS DESTINY.
Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart; HE IS MINE FOREVER."

He is ours forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment