Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome~Bienvenidos~Wilkommen

Hello Dear Friends....
well, welcome to my new blog, which I decided to start up for a fresh start and to try to capture more of the daily/little things in my life instead of blogging a ton over the span of 11 years! Well, maybe not 11 years....:) I am truly going to be better about blogging more so keep checking back in!
This is a little daunting because there is SO much I want to share with the world that I have been learning, and I don't even know where to start. BUT I will give it another shot!
MY LIFE NOW IN A {big} nutshell:
I am in a GOOD place. A place that consists of a lot of healing, tears, and convictions, but also a place where I am seeing the Lord's love, goodness and creativity abound. Like the song says, "the more I seek Him, the more I find Him. The more I find Him, the more I love Him." I have also noticed that "the more I love Him, the more I trust Him."
Previously I have not really shared my world of being single. I want to start opening it up more because I a)am really starting to relish this time and want to encourage others in it b)have been convicted the past few months of WHY have been/am single right now c)want to share my struggles and joys d)would like you to know how to pray if you feel led :)
I am currently reading a book called "When God Writes Your Love Story" by Eric and Leslie Ludy, and it is changing my world. In short, it is making me so thankful for the purity that I have and the way the Lord has and is protecting me, relieved that if I let Him "have the pen to my love story" I will not be disappointed, amazed that He has only my best interests in mind, and so trusting that He can and will give me above and beyond what I had in mind.
A key process is happening in my singleness now, and that is {finding ALL of my satisfaction, joy and security in the Lord, and letting Him become the center of my life, in all that I say and do} WOW. This is such a big one and one I believe I can improve on for the rest of my time on earth.
Sorry to be jumping around, but when I mentioned above, "the more I love Him, the more I trust Him" it was because of my previous mistrust in the Lord that I subconsciously harbored. I felt that because nothing had/has ever happened to me in the romantic realm, that deep down maybe He wanted me to be miserable or that maybe I was doing something wrong. But now He has revealed so much to me, and I am so confident that He has great plans for me, no matter what. I am aware of His heart for me, so full of love and so wanting to pour out blessings. I am in a place of trust. I am also just falling SOOO deeply in love with Him to a place I've never been. It's incredible! It is a joy to serve Him and love Him and can't wait for our relationship to grow and grow. I am SO grateful for who He is, and know that I don't deserve a bit of it.
Anyways, sorry this was a little longer, but please keep peeking in to hear the latest and greatest! (or not so greatest)
Love and blessings,
Susannah

No comments:

Post a Comment