Saturday, June 5, 2010

So Soon

Last Wednesday I finally got info regarding my family in Costa Rica!! I am so thrilled...
both the parents are 41, the mom stays at home and the dad works for some financial service.
There is a 7 yr old girl, Ximena,

And a six-month old boy, Jose Andres!
Sooo adorable! What a perfect fit for me! Can't wait to squeeze him and play with her.

It also said that they were not religious. This will be a hard, but interesting 6 weeks! I am praying so hard that my family will get to at least experience a whiff of the Spirit, and that He will give me the right words to say at the right time! The mom emailed me back within minutes of writing her and they are excited to have me, and she said she already told her mom and brothers that live in this beautiful town in the country, and that she wants me to go with her to visit them, etc.  There is internet in the house which will be nice to keep a little connected:) I will be keeping a blog while I'm there (don't know how much I can write) but that will be at http://www.costaricansusana.blogspot.com/ .
Words can't say how excited I am to go there....only 12 MORE DAYS!!! So crazy.
Please pray the rest of the preparations go smoothly.....I am NOT the most organized and detail-oriented person :) Also please pray for finances and that it wouldn't be a huge burden, especially on my dad. I will mainly be taking out a lot of loans. Trusting our gracious Lord to provide for His favorite daughter :)
That's it for now...just one final on Monday and I'm done with school!! This year has been the fastest by far.
Thank you so much for all your love and support.
Suse


No comments:

Post a Comment