Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miracle Baby!!!

THIS beautiful baby,

(with her brother, Bjorn)

Mia Savea Bostrom,
came into this world 10:52 pm tonight, 6 lbs. 11 oz, 18 inches and perfectly healthy.
She is my youngest cousin.
She is my miracle cousin.
She is the baby I prayed for my aunt to have for about 8 years, almost every night before I lay down--I remember praying for her when I was in the shower just last year when all hope was gone..
She is the baby that Jesus knew about allll along and had a perfect plan for.
She is the redeeming hope for my aunt and uncle...
I'm so excited my little flower girl is finally here.
PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!
This cousin is so elated and joyous and proud I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! :)

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE JESUS! Did you know Anna and Steve Stager just had their miracle baby too?! It is a season for miraculous births! Love you friend,
    em

    ReplyDelete