Monday, November 1, 2010

Verses that have been rocking my world

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things."
JEREMIAH 9:23-24

"So I died to the law-I stopped trying to meet all its requirements so that I might live for God."
Galatians 2:19

Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest death and decay from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit WILL HARVEST EVERLASTING LIFE FROM THE SPIRIT."
Galatians 5:8

"For your Creator will be your husband; the LORD of Heaven's Armies is his name! He is your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth."
Isaiah 54:5

Ahhh!! Today has been a great day.....so renewing already. Thanks again for the prayers. He is such a goooood God.

No comments:

Post a Comment