Monday, November 8, 2010

PRAISES

I am just so grateful right now and my cup is overflowing. I still don't have much time to share a lot but wanted to thank you if you prayed for me and my testmony went so well thanks to Him. He helped me soar through the hardest parts and I was the most transparent I've ever been. It was so renewing and relieving and everything inbetween. The following two girls were able to be really transparent as well and I am super stoked for my small group this year (which is led by one of my best friends, Julie). Ahhhhhh. The Lord's blessings never end...even in the desert.
Well...that's it for now...
Oh ok, one more thing :) This weekend at the fall retreat i was mesmorized by the violin played during worship and it inspired me to play again. Last night I had the opportunity to play because an anointed talented person was playing the piano and I was blessed by the chance to practice. For the first time I felt like I was able to worship by playing it, not the "just helpin out the worship team" mindset I had before (although ive only played it once for church). I played again today to worship music and I am just loving it! I feel I'm supposed to start playing it in church and later in the future somehow. I LOVE how God takes broken, forgotten, brushed aside pieces of the puzzle and fits them together. He loves doing that, with everything. Ok..blessings to you
suse

No comments:

Post a Comment