Wednesday, March 31, 2010

mExIcO



Pepino (5)and I! He is the youngest of 5 brothers at the orphanage.

I've been trying to come up with words for this post, but my heart is still too achy.
The moment I got to Mexico I felt it was my home, the first time I was surrounded by the children, I felt they were mine, and when I asked Him to break my heart for what breaks His, He successfully did that so I was sobbing the night before I left.
But seriously--what am I doing here in school??--is the question and thought that plagues me daily. But I known firmly that God still has me here.
In my quiet time today, He revealed to me that before I go to the nations I must learn to love every orphan spirit and begin really serving and loving in one the most difficult--hard hearted environments.
I love little orphan (spirited) Mexican children! It is so much easier for me to love them. Now that I know that, I want to focus on those orphan spirits that are more difficult to pour out on.
He did so much in Mexico, stretched me a TON and I got to see His sweet faithfulness for bringing me there. I know someday, whether sooner or later, I will be back.
I will post more later and also have more pics too! Thanks so much for your prayers. Much love,
Suse

1 comment:

  1. Oh such a great word about loving every orphan spirited person! I LOVE IT! I love Jesus in you, my dear friend. Glad to be praying with and for you. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete