Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Miracle!

Ever since my aunt Megan (and uncle Chris) in Wheaton, Illinois had their son Bjorn 9years ago, they have desperately wanted more kids. My aunt especially always wished for lots of little kids. However, the time they had Bjorn was a miracle, and following that they tried in vitro countless times to no avail. And it was just physically impossible for my aunt to conceive naturally. Everyone pretty much accepted, including Megan and Chris, that they couldn't and wouldn't have anymore, and they grew to be content with that.
Throughout the years though, I PRAYED and PRAYED. I don't think anything broke my heart more to see this wonderful, patient, wise, beautiful, God-filled, fun, generous, creative, etc. mother want more kids and not be able to have more (even though she poured everything she had into Bjorn and was/is so grateful for him).

YESTERDAY...9 YEARS LATER...I get a text from my aunt: {"Susie, ready for another cousin?"} AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I shrieked and jumped up and down for joy for a good 5 minutes. Apparently they had decided to do one more round of in vitro. She said it was truly a miracle. Although she is only a little over a month along, she says it's the furthest she's ever gone. PLEASE pray with me that this baby will continue to grow healthy and strong, that she will not miscarry, and that my aunt will be healthy. By the way, she is 40, so obviously there are higher risks. But I am PRAISING THE LORD for His goodness and faithfulness. I pray that He would continue to give her the desires of her heart and that this would totally make her fall in love with Him on a new level. He has already done a miracle.
WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

**an additional note...she had a %0-5 of conceiving from the last round of in vitro..GOD LOVES TO BEAT THE ODDS!!!

1 comment:

  1. YES JESUS!! You are the God of ABUNDANT LIFE!! You are a LIFE GIVER! You are the creator of every breath! THANK YOU JESUS for the miracle of this little life. Wrap it up and protect it in Megan's womb. To you be all the glory! And may this child be part of your beautiful Bride that will usher in Your Presence! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete