Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jordan.....Monday


This is my good friend Jordan that I've gotten to know through dramas and German class.
Aside from the fact that he is also a Spanish major (and we talk/text in English, German and Spanish), he is crazy talented and plays guitar/drums and records his songs. Oh, and he's radically on fire for God.
A few weeks ago he texted me "what could we do to better witnesses in our German class?"
Yesterday he informed me at the library after class (where some of us do worship/outreach when there aren't dramas) that he had gotten permission from our teacher to make an announcement at the end of class on Monday....for what? To ask if anyone wanted prayer, either for sickness, or just anything....
Yep! So like it or not, I (we) will be put out of our comfort zone on Monday! Please pray....that God would conquer like He always does.
Jordan is humble and loves everyone, as he always makes friends in our class and everywhere he goes. He has grown into a more caring and genuine person over the last year.
He has similar music tastes to me (for example he is the only other person I know that knows of Enter the Worship Circle) and I enjoy worshiping together.
The Spirit is moving radically in Him and we often talk about things like baptism of the Spirit which He is praying for, and he is all over miracles and seeing our campus changed.

It's nice to have a good brother!

1 comment:

  1. DEFINITELY praying for you on Monday! GO GOD!!! It's all about you just being a conduit for the love and power of Jesus to flow through your hands and heart. It doesn't even matter if you say anything. Just let the Holy Spirit flow through you! I'm so excited. Would love to meet Jordan someday!

    ReplyDelete