Thursday, December 16, 2010

Feeling so..

inspired, encouraged, refreshed, excited, and grateful today...

I am so grateful that I have a sphere of influence in every single phase of life... with all that access I have to the Kingdom and all, everything about my life is spiritual and sacred and has room to change society and change lives.....

I guess my mindset has always been once I am....(married, have kids, move to Mexico) will I really do some good work for the Lord. That mindset is being hung upside down, PTL!!

One of the hugest blessings lately is that even though i still deeply yearn to get married and have children, I am seeing what a blessing my life is RIGHT NOW and how many different ways I am/can be influencing people, because I am single. I hope this is not another cliche post, because I feel i am finally grasping this and knowing/living what it means.
He is giving me the freedoom to go out and create, to pour into, to serve, to be available.....

"Dreaming with God" (Bill Johnson) is rocking my world right now!! My whole being lit up when it brought up education, and how more Kingdom people need to be invading education. I KNEW there were reasons I wanted to teach, felt called to teach, but was conflicted because I felt it was a role in which I might feel very trapped, (after all, it's a profession where I'm investing in future generations), a role where I PERSONALLY would not be able to influence children's lives (here's the curriculum, and that's it..), a role that I might not be satisfied with (staying in the same building, same country, for so long..), on and on and on....
well the Lord cast so much light on some of those lies, and I now see so much purpose and vision into what the Lord is calling me into.
"In reality, each person has an area where God has gifted them to excel and it's the wise educator who discovers that area in a child. An excellent teacher will bring excellence out of the one who can't find it in themselves!"
I'm just dreaming of all the room I have for prophecy in my future student's lives. I have the privilege of finding the gold in students, many who may be Hispanic, many who may come from hard backgrounds....
I imagine saying to them, "I don't care what anyone has told you. You will be unstoppable.....you will succeed....you will invent this.....you will design that....you are brilliant....you are valuable....you are a a joy....."
Maybe they won't see it right away, but maybe they'll see it years down the road when they find it to be true and remember what their 2nd grade teacher said. Or maybe they'll be entering middle school and high school and find themselves in a rough patch in life, and think "maybe I'll go talk to Ms. Omundson."
Ok, maybe some of that is cheesy or unrealistic. But I don't doubt what He can do..will do..when I give Him the room. Obviously He would not have put the teaching desire in my heart since the first day of preschool for no reason. Ha. He is so sovereign and in control it is out of control.
This is obviously not for me. Although I find joy in being a vessel for the Lord, my heart dances at the thought of how much glory I'll be able to give him.

I am excited for every stage of my life. {Given, the downfalls are there to give me opportunities for joy and endurance}. 
I am thilled to be a college student and single
I will be overjoyed to be a girlfriend, a wife
I will be ecstatic to be a mom, staying at home
I will be blissful to be a teacher
I will be elated to be a YWAM student
I will be delighted to be living in a Latin American country
I will be content to live in the United States
I will be glad to abide in a two-story house and an income
I will be exultant to live in a shack with no real income
I will be joyful to be an aunt, a grandma, a daughter, a friend..

I'm runnin out of happy words, HAHA!
You get my point.
Every circumstance, every arena, every season, every stage, every year, every age, every status
gives room to celebrate Jesus in and to make Him known!!!!!!!

Well, congratulations if you've read all this, especially with my 2 am writing,
so I should think about calming down from my Spirit high, so gooooodnightt!

{My food is to do the will of the One who sent me} John  4:34

Love'n'blessins,
Suse

No comments:

Post a Comment