Sunday, December 19, 2010

His Mercies are New

To my prayer warriors, thank you soo much for your prayers and words of encouragement/wisdom. I appreciate you guys so much.
Well, last night Jesus caught quite a few tears for His bottle, but today I felt a million times better. And my heart is awakened to places that need healing and learned that I need to be a bit more active in bringing them to His feet and praying, praying, praying, seeking, seeking, seeking, knocking, knocking, knocking. I need to talk to other people. ETC. I guess the hurt gets pushed way down when I am in my Corvallis-Fairytale Land. (loving environment, loving sisters, little to no conflict, no reminders of my past and the problems that still exist).
Being home is good. It is hard, but good. Tears ARE healing, and as I felt the Lord's presence last night I heard him say "This is good for you. You need to do this. Just cry it all out. I'm sorry, sweetie..."etc.
13 more days here.
One thing that made today great was that one of my best friends, Amy (who's parents and home are like my own) got ENGAGED today!!!! I was soo ecstatic for her, my heart bursting in excitement, jumping up and down, probably won't sleep tonight. (I don't want to think about myself getting engaged....heart attack! ;) Their story is so cool...partly because we both met him on the same day when we went to the state fair! Love how the Lord works.....it's always a little bittersweet though. Another friend getting married=less time with that person. But it's natural and seasons of life and all that. Must learn to lose my selfishness :)
Well now that I'm blabbering away I better stop....but thanks again and may you be richly blessed.
suse

No comments:

Post a Comment