Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In a Fog

Kind of feeling like this--in a season of this--right now.

I was walking home last night by myself from the gym and I was trying to dialogue with the Lord and I felt my mind was numb...and it has been numb for a long time I realized. Even my emotions, and my very heart seemed hazy.
Even though I wasn't hearing very clearly from the Lord, ironically I heard that I was in a foggy season. And what do I know, I look up and the sky is all foggy, but just in the general area above me.
I also heard that this time is supposed to test my endurance and persevearance, and that it will expose my foundation and build/rebuild it up.
Please keep me in your prayers!
Thank you..

1 comment:

  1. Praying! It's been foggy here for a week straight. I've become a Californian and am LONGING for the sun to shine soon! Faith is the evidence of THINGS NOT SEEN. Use your shield of faith right now when you can't feel or see anything around you. You are a beautiful woman of God in EVERY season. I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete