Monday, January 3, 2011

Dreams and Things

Fun story...
so this winter break I had a random dream where a girl in my house (I don't know super well) got engaged to her boyfriend. I hadn't been thinking about them at ALL or anything. I texted my friend/house manager and told her about it, randomly. She replied, "you are kidding me! I was literally thinking about them an hour ago and was praying for them!"
Well, sure enough, tonight we had a ring ceremony! (a Charis tradition when a girl gets engaged) and they are engaged! I found out tonight that my friend had actually had a dream about them the same night that I did!! The engaged girl was totally excited when she found out about our dreams....kinda funny that I knew like 11 days before her! :)

This isn't the first time something like this has happened and I'm praying for the Lord to increase any gifting in the prophetic.....
MORE dreams, Lord!!!! You are so fun and good...you care about details we wouldn't even think about.
Good to be back at Charis...

2 comments:

  1. I'll join you in that prayer. Judah shows signs of prophetic insight like that and I was just praying for his to increase yesterday! Love you so much,
    em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, prophetic dreams were common in the OT, right? My mom seems to have dreams that come true quite often. well anyway, My name is Juan, I'm just going around looking for new blog friends. please feel free to scope out my blog and leave many comments! :)

    ReplyDelete