Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Checkin' In...

not a whole lot of things have happened lately...
here are a few things though.

+ I started working in my kindergarten class last week and I am LOVING it! it is so much fun!

+ Praise the Lord, I am feeling MUCH less stressed out and am staying on top of school and such for the most part.

+I volunteered to give a presentation in a Spanish class about Costa Rica, so i have been putting together a slideshow...wow how it makes me miss the place! it is also cool to see how Jesus has helped me overcome my fear of speaking in front of people...

+I am attempting to be healthier in my diet and have set up some general rules for myself....please pray self-control and persevearance for me! :)

+ I have a big test coming up this Saturday for education so i can move on to the next level of my degree! please pray that i have times to study and that it goes well!

Well that's about it for now...back to the homework!

The Lord has been faithful.....

1 comment: