Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Beauty of the Lord

Today my brother and his friend came down for a visit and we went on a hike to the nearby Mary's Peak, the highest point on the coast range. Although part of it was foggy, it was a SPLENDID view and you could even see part of the ocean. I was just so captivated by the Lord today and I had asked Him to do that this morning. He knows how to get to me. During the hike it was a great time of affirmation from the Lord, of praising Him, of confession and of dreaming.

Before I give you some shots of the day, I wanted to share how I woke up this morning, still half
asleep, thinking about Zacchaeus out of all people. I had never felt a strong relevance to that story until I woke up this morning. It is AMAZING to me how Jesus specifically sought out the tax collector, perhaps the "worst of sinners". He pursued him, wanted to dine in his home...above all the others he could have chosen. He didn't want him to hide anymore. Just being in His presence, Zacchaeus was transformed and immediately set about to changing his life. Jesus says "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost."
AMEN...ahhhhh....so beautiful..











I have realized that when I spend time in His beauty, I want to be more like Him. There is no possible way to stop that desire.
Well that's it for now...blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the revelation about Zaccheus. Long story but God has put some Zaccheus people in my life and I'm THRILLED and this is confirmation that His Presence in me can move them to want and know Jesus. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete