Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Please Pray

I got some big (ish) decisions to make soon regarding school.

Basically either I take 21 credits next term (and go a little crazy) and apply for the double-degree program in June, and finish school "on time"
OR
Not try to kill myself next term and take 18 credits, take one class during the summer (stay in Corvallis), get a job, apply late and go at least another term of school (more $).

I would like to do the latter, but I feel as if I might need to do the first. I'm going to be praying about it/sleeping on it but I register tomorrow. I will probably register for all of them and drop the one if I can later and revert to option # 2.

Please be praying with me for wisdom, clarity, guidance.....thank you prayer warriors!

1 comment:

  1. Praying! I have a feeling there is no "wrong" choice for God in this. Your decisions will have consequences either way. But in either case, stretching your emotions and mind and body to the limit or stretching your pocket book to the limit will take the empowering Presence of Jesus. So be free of pressure and just decide what consequences you can live with. LOVE YOU,
    em

    ReplyDelete