Friday, February 25, 2011

The Famous Question, etc.

I have heard this my whole life, and I've heard it about three times this week,

How are you ever going to be a mom?

Brought on my faintheartedness and dizziness, grimacing and the sort when I hear or see something that borders something medical...all my friends, at least my good ones, know to just not talk about those things around me (or at least warn me to plug my ears). The newer ones ask the Famous Question.

Yah, I dunno.

I know one thing for sure that my husband better be good with that kind of stuff! :-) It is honestly a fear and dread and pain that looms in my heart when I look to the future. I want to be there for my kids and protect them. But this is something that I am not to worry about now and when and if that time comes, the Lord will take care of it...and I will surrender the fear to Him daily and live from Him daily.

That's the answer folks...

******************************************************************

Learning what a beautiful thing it is to just trust FOR THE DAY. I don't feel like the Lord has ever asked me to give up something in surrender, for the rest of my life, for a year, or even for this week. Many times he just wants me to trust him FOR THE DAY. This brings me so much peace and joy. It also gives me an opportunity to come to Him and rely on Him for something. There are so many things I must offer up in re-surrender to Him daily...much of the time regarding my future.

*****************************************************************


This is my Mia doll, my sweet little cousin/niece whom I have yet to meet but already have so much love for. My heart is aching to see them...

***************************************************************************

I have decided to take 21 credits next term and just feel the most peace about that. I know it will be crazy but honestly I'm excited for a little challenge and to see Jesus come through and help me. I'm still wanting to stay here (in Corvallis) for the summer and work.....so we'll see if the Lord agrees and that will be something fun to look forward to. My first summer "away from home". But I shouldn't be talking too fast. There's still snow on the ground ;-)

The Lord has already been providing for me in crazy random ways. From a check in the mail that was from several months ago for underpaid nannying, to babysitting tonight randomly, and not to mention all the blessings my wonderful friends bestow on me. I am so blessed and grateful.


****************************************************************************

I leave you with one of my most favorite songs right now! Kinda a different sound but I love it.

He is ALWAYS FAITHFUL, ALWAYS GOOD! That is a reason to always have joy in your heart.
Happy Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment