Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Have Found

....a trust that teaches how to rest.

Trying to really dwell on just this line of Kim Walker's song right now. In the midst of preparing my Costa Rica portfolio (due tomorrow), generally packing and organizing from two houses to move (in one week), starting and finishing little projects, pondering my testimony for next week (leader week), and more, my heart is overwhelmed...
until I just let it go....sink into that overflowing trust that God has put in my heart. I must rest in that trust. I also have joy over sadness, a love that lights up every room, and a peace that plows on through the storm.

Amen Jesus. Thank you for taking care of the hot mess of my life. Days like today, I just need to sit back and watch You do your thing. I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful posts my beautiful friend. I love that song as well. You are dear and very in my prayers. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete