Friday, September 24, 2010

Trust

I just HAPPENED to have an urge to read 1 Peter, where 4:19 struck me:

{..and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you}
Simple, yet soo profound!

A couple of hours ago I was talking with some friends and my good friend Julie mentioned she had seen a job opening at Big Town Hero (sandwich place just a few blocks away, owners go to the church that supports Charis). Ten minutes later I walked over and got the application, the manager was very friendly, and within half hour I filled it out and returned it.
Please pray for favor! Just while this was happening Julie was talking to me about her boyfriend really needing a job. Right after I got back, he texted and said he had an interview and was hired! I think today is a day of favor...:)
I am not worried whatsoever because the Lord sees and knows my every need. I am waiting on Him....and trusting Him because He created me, and He will never fail me. PTL.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, YEs, and YES!! Love you, praying and will be trusting myself to the One who never fails right along with you, my beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete