Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shouldn't Be

writing this, but I am a procrastinator to the core...
my mind is so jumbled now but I will give you what I think are the 10 most important things going on right now in my life.
1) I definitely underestimated this term--15 nice little credits=SUPER HARD and SUPER OVERWHELMING. I feel like if I can get through this term I can get through anything. Ok, maybe slightly exaggerating.
2) Still no job yet...keep praying...and wisdom for what I should be doing
3) Reading through the New Testament with my church in 9 weeks...I usually don't like those kinds of things but so far I'm lovin it...receiving so many cool revelations (which I might get to eventually ;)
4) Feeling the most secure in the Lord than ever before....not having a trace--ok, barely a trace of fear for my future, especially regarding my husband. I am craving the Lord's perfect love for me and our relationship. I am putting less expectation, demand, unrealisticness, etc on my husband and am praising the Lord that He is really delivering me from a lot of crap that would have happened if I did things my own way. He is protecting me...goes back to my family name "Amund" which means divine protector.
5) My room is still hard, but is getting better..please pray I would click better with 2 of my roomies. I need extra grace and kindness.
6) I am going to start leading worship at my church on a regular basis...please pray I never get burned out, or overwhelmed, etc....just overflow of the heart
7) I am starting to just really love prayer!! I thought I loved it before but now I am up and at'em (coming from the latest owl you'll meet) at 5:45 ready for 6-8 prayer and worship in the basement! It's been rich..as well as prayer walks that we do with our brother house, Antioch. Quick story: couple weeks ago our two houses were going to different places, praying, and we stopped by Varsity (another Christian guys house, where my friend Jordan lives). They had JUST like 5 minutes before been praying that He would heal the animosity and rivalry etc. between the houses (esp b/w Antioch and Varsity). So the three of our houses went around, praying, and we gathered one more house up as well. Such an awesome unity, and we definitely feel so much more connected to our other bros and sisters in Christ this year.
8) Adding on to that, God is ON THE MOVE in Corvallis!
9) Friday, instead of doing dramas, we will be having a "free prayer" or something like that, sign on campus...please be praying! :) I'm excited to see how He'll show up.
10) Please pray for continued purity of heart and mind so I can see God more clearly. I want to be a vessel that the Lord can't pass up using. I'm tired of being bored and stagnant. I'm asking Him for big things.

Thanks for listening. Thanks for your prayers and your love.
suse

1 comment:

  1. LOVE listening!!! Just keep worshiping and don't slip into performing and it will guard your heart against burnout. I've been praying for your future hubby and praying that you will be able to rest and enjoy your time alone right now. Can you even believe that someday you will look back to this time and long for singleness again?!!! YAY! God IS on the move and it is an honor to be HIS!! Praying for more grace, although I can't imagine what MORE grace would look like on you! :-) You're beautiful all the way through my friend,
    em

    ReplyDelete