Sunday, October 24, 2010

You can't go wrong..

when you're wearing the Lord's presence! You will succeed in everything you do, even if things don't go the way you thought or you fail in some aspect. Just a thought i had.
Praise the Lord, I've had a great few days since i last wrote and I really feel I'm riding on His wings...otherwise I would've been left in a ditch a long time ago!

Today I led worship at church for the first time, and the Lord miraculously came. I had no sense of nervousness, inhibition, fear of man or anything, which just shows how much the Lord has grown in me--I totally would not have even considered doing it 2 years ago--He is so good! I am in a place where he is totally humbling me further while still developing my gifting. I can tell He is preparing me for something, WHAT I do not know! I know it's time to stop hoarding what I have that the Lord has given me, and that I am needed...and knowing this helps me to notice and bring out gifting in other people.

This is a song that has gotten me through the week...just makes you sigghhhh and let go!! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-K7WuY17Q

I leave you with part of my bike ride...beautiful sunset ride with the dear friend of mine shown, Rebecca.

Blessings on your day.
suse

No comments:

Post a Comment