Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Singleness~ONE

I thought in order to cultivate more of a thankfulness for this season in my life I would give little snippets of things I am grateful for as I live my life.

I am grateful that....I am constantly in fellowship with believers. I am blessed with 46+sisters, many great brothers, and older, more mature people. This morning some people in my house were discussing how they knew couples that lost practically all fellowship after being married..and I know some too. I believe it takes extra effort to be in community with other believers when married, besides just not having that extra time. I can be here at Charis and be completely immersed with God and wisdom and gifts, etc. that come from my sistahs. I don't even have to make appts, dates, to get my fill in. I don't have to worry about keeping in touch, being out of the loop, being lonely, or any of those things!
Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment